29 August 2010

DJ.2B - 29 Aug 10 - Newmixxxxxxx



Just a few tunes that I've been diggin' lately. It's been a while since my last mix was posted, been so busy with "tha hustle". Here's a lil' sompin for the next half hour. This one goes out to all the fam. Peace out five thousand gee.


Tracklist:
01. Two Beans - Moonlight Dub
02. Zeno - Modular
03. Optimus Gryme - Bangalore
04. MRK1 - Summer Rain
05. Rsk - Kraid's Krib
06. Number Nin6 - The Tempest
07. Eskmo - Cloudlight
08. Kromestar & Distinction - Zzzapaah
09. Skream - Where You Should Be
10. June Miller - Brussels North (Asa Remix)
11. Searchl1te - The Healing

31:27

Go Dub Yourself!

1 comment:

l33chy said...

Hey dude, I've finished my new dubstep mix too, check it out on my blog: http://www.plugenjoy.com

Cheers and praise "BOB"!

Slack-T